Seriously. it would be so fucking nice if I could just stop the world going around me for just a day or two, so I could get caught up on everything I need to do.
The server issues on the weekend caused unfortunate delays on my end. Also my last blog post is amusing because I didn’t end up getting to sleep till 5am. I ended up brainstorming a bunch of new ideas, and also wrote about 5 entries in NPPs “Top Christmas Movies”. #15 – Jingle All The Way – has been posted already. However there is about 8 movies on the list I’ve never even fucking seen, so before I can write them all I have to actually watch the damn things.
I also spent most of Sunday writing my Scotsman in Barcelona article – finally. I just posted Part 1 of that on NPP.
So yeah – Sunday I didn’t get to sleep till 5am. I woke up at 8am, but ended up crashing again and not waking up till about 3pm, with half the day wasted. I got caught up on some necessary communication, and then spent the rest of the night buying Christmas presents for my family etc. So then I went to bed Monday at about midnight, yet of course couldn’t fucking sleep and was up until about 6am. Sigh. So I just woke up today about noon – I really need to get in a regular sleeping schedule again, and I think I’m going to just take a bunch of valium tonight, have a bath then hopefully get to bed early.
So let’s see….what do I have to do over the next day or so:
- Work on my to do list. This has 14 items on it, and includes things like sorting out my flight stuff in January, do a thorough clean-up and fix-up of my computer, get the Mystress columns up on NPP and fix Masons DS.
- Go downtown: I have to buy a bunch of Christmas presents still, then I SHOULD be finished for Christmas. I’ll do that soon.
- Do laundry: It’s piling up!
- Rakeback Resource: Have to have to have to get this site up and running today or tomorrow at latest.
- Poker Video Game Review site: A new site that I am working on. I would have that up right away but I am locked out of my FTP since the server upgrade, and awaiting the new password.
Plus quite a few other fucking things. And we have to take the kids to the theatre tonight to see a kids show called Franklin. Sigh. Oh well – going to brave the horrible shitty weather just now and head downtown to hopefully finish up the old Christmas shopping list.