Kept the achievement streak going in May. I’ve kind of focused just on the True Achievements challenges – quite fun that. I just started it in May and so I earned:
– May the Fourth: Earn at least 4 achievements in each game for at least 5 games (I did 9)
– Achievement Addict: Achievement A Day for at least 20 days (I did 31)
– Primary Colour-fall Target: 15 achievements with a colour in the name (I did 20)
Kind of fun to do those especially with me not really playing much due to how busy I am work wise atm.
Anyway let’s see:
– Started F1 22. Currently at 5/50 chivos.
– Started Super Tennis Blast. Currently at 15/32 chivos.
– Misc achievements in Football Manager 2023, Retromania, Killer Instinct, Letter Quest, Toybox Turbos, Level 22, Death Squared.
– Started and beat the story in Seven Doors. Fun puzle game.
Achievement streak currently at 187 days – my highest ever woohoo.
Serious Sam and Maneater leave Xbox on the 15th so I might try and play through both of those over the next couple weeks.
Kind of a decent balance I have going on. Just doing the challenges and getting my daily achievement, and then playing games that are leaving Game Pass. Come July, time will be on my hands more and I’m looking forward to that and a lot more gaming.
Gamerscore: 337,303 (+2045)
TA Score: 574,882 (+3404)
Achievements: 13,950 (+84)
TA Ratio: 55.77% (+0.12%)
100% Games: 134