Completed the true achievements targets last month which were:
– Play bingo and get an achievement in one of every genre on the bingo card.
– Achievement in 20+ unique genres.
– 6+ achievements that start with 2 vowels.
– 20 achievements in 3+ games started before this month
Gutted I didn’t get into those challenges back when they started as they are a lot of fun.
I’m still super busy working on Book Notification so that is eating up a lot of my time. I was also off on a couple of trips in August including to Syracuse, and the cottage.
So it was a lot of misc stuff. Most notable are:
– I’m now at 61/140 achievements in Vampire Survivors. Totally hooked on that game.
– Started Sea of Stars on a whim. Holy crap do I love this game. Never been a fan of jRPGs but this one especially with the combat and how you have to hit “A” during it is really immersive. This is my main game right now.
– Started Phantom Doctrine. Quite a fun game 6/47 achievements even if a lot of the missions feel very similar.
The rest all misc stuff really. I have trips every month of the year coming up which will upset the routine, but after a trip this week I hope to get into a really solid work routie.
Plan is to work 5 or 6 hours Monday through Thursday, then Friday-Sunday are just whatever. Based on the fact that I work a lot when watching the weekend sports it should balance out. Hopefully means more time for ye old xbox. Just haven’t decided yet on that M-T schedule if it will be 5 or 6. We’ll see.
Gamerscore: 343,318 (+1720)
TA Score: 588,601 (+4167)
Achievements: 1328 (+93)
TA Ratio: 55.56% (-0.02%)
100% Games: 136